FACEBOOK ADS

 


Finally, the Secrets that 99.99% of Advertisers Will Never Know About Facebook Ads Revealed!

The First and Only Video Course on Facebook Ads that not only tells you how to write your ads, but reveals what to do before, during and after the creation of your advertising campaign to cut costs by up to 70% and explode your earnings!

Advanced strategies to create deadly advertising campaigns on the site with the most visitors in the world by multiplying the traffic to your sites and your customers!

From: Giulio Fabbri

Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dear friend,

whether you already know the Facebook advertising system or this is the first time you hear about it, if you are here now, it is for a specific reason:

You are not satisfied with the visits your site / blog receives, nor with the number of visitors truly interested in what you say and sell


If now you really want to attract more traffic to your sites IMMEDIATELY, find many people who are really interested in your offers TODAY and who can really make you all the money you want, without having to spend months and months trying to apply seo techniques or spend rivers of money on Google Adwords risking to see you banned overnight without knowing why, wasting time and money, this could be the most important page of your life!

The earnings of an Internet business and / or the success of a site all depend on the number of truly interested visitors that come to its pages .

It all starts with QUALITY TRAFFIC!

It is useless to go around it, if you cannot immediately have people arriving on your site, without having to spend months and months doing link building, article marketing, press releases or using who knows what paid software to help you optimize your site. for search engines, you will not see a penny!

It is very likely that if you do not see appreciable results for months or even years, you will be discouraged.

Hoping to be able to get traffic only from search engines, for those who are not really an established marketer is like saying: "campa horse that the grass grows!"

If, on the other hand, you are already an established marketer or in any case you are already having good income with internet marketing, you cannot not use this traffic source as well.

What would happen to your business if you were banned from Adwords (and I assure you that it is not difficult at all, it happened to both complete strangers and really important people on the web) or penalized by Google? .... don't you think it's better to have an alternative?

For whom this video course is suitable

For anyone who believes they can undertake a 10-hour journey and can't wait to get involved to discover new things and a new profitable business.

For anyone who has understood that working on the Internet is not a game that goes on alone, but you have to work hard here too.

For those who are tired of hearing the word "crisis" and have perfectly understood that to pass this moment it is necessary to roll up their sleeves and start new activities at low cost and without risk, without waiting for help from the government or the "manna" from sky....

If you feel like that and you are certainly not one who spends half the time complaining or finding a thousand excuses like "I don't have time", "I don't have enough money", "I don't have the skills '' and other various beats then WELCOME TO THIS PAGE!

Most likely you will now ask yourself:

"But who the hell are you Giulio to come and teach me about Facebook ads?"

STOP!

Now Read Carefully

As you can see from the photo of my campaign management panel, I started using this advertising system already in September 2009:

I believe I was one of the few marketers to bet on it at the time.

And if now I can often and willingly have good performances, spending on average a fifth of what I could spend on Adwords for each ad, and spending much less time on lead generation than it would take using only the traffic with organic results, this I owe it to my experience and my commitment in studying Facebook Advertising.

I do not hide from you that in order to be able to attend the advanced courses of American marketers, I even had to improve my English, getting to watch all the films I could in the original language.

But it was worth it!

Not only did I discover really interesting things about Facebook Ads, but I also found that some found by American "gurus", not only do not work but can even be counterproductive!

And do you know what was the thing that surprised me most?

I realized that in Italy there was no video course on Facebook Ads that would make the user discover how to create an effective Facebook advertising campaign by revealing some very important steps, such as everything that comes before and after the creation of the ads from the control panel!

Without a valid action plan first and an effective landing page it is completely useless to have high-performing ads!

So I decided to summarize all my knowledge discovered thanks to the various Facebook Marketing courses I have attended over the years and the numerous tests done to understand how to make it work better.

Since I have been involved in Internet Marketing, diversifying your sources of traffic (as well as your sources of income) was one of the first things I discovered.

As soon as my Internet adventure began, in early 2009, I thought it was enough to write short articles on the blog every day, to see it appear on the front page of Google and receive tons of traffic ...

But after a few months I realized that things were not really like that, far from it .... my blog was like a car kept in a garage collecting dust .....

Then I started using Adwords, paying hundreds of euros a month (my average cost per click was € 0.63) to receive visits that never turned into conversions or subscriptions to my list.

I also tried Facebook Ads in September 2009, against all the teachings I had received so far from various established marketers (forget Facebook, people go there just to "fuck around", I was told).

In fact, although the cost per click was considerably lower than Adwords, I had a ridiculous average CTR that ranged between 0.001 and 0.002% .....

The fastest and most effective way to attract traffic to your sites was still Adwords, the problem was its "damned" difficulty in mastering it, it required and still requires months and months of study to be able to optimize costs and conversions.

But things on the web change fast, very fast!

Suddenly on various national and international Web Marketing Forums there were more and more frequent messages from MARKETERS DESPERATE TO BE BANNED BY ADWORDS, simply because they offered on their pages ebooks or free content in exchange of name and email! ....


As any Internet Marketer knows, this is the foundation of any business on the web.

While the dear Google began its "witch hunt" by burning thousands of innocent marketers at the stake, Facebook in the meantime simply became the MOST VISITED SITE IN THE WORLD, and coincidentally, a certain DAVID FISHER, former manager of his own, arrived at the head of its advertising system. of the creation of Adwords! ......

But beyond all the discussions, how can you attract traffic constantly and automatically, without spending months and months optimizing the site for search engines and without paying good money for a click?

Paying for the traffic you receive to the largest social network in the world, with the largest traffic flow in the world!

Currently active Facebook users on the planet "Earth" have reached the BILLION! In Italy, people who surf Facebook every month are about 20 million, of which 13 million do it every day and 4 million access it every month via mobile.

Its advertising system is easier to understand and operate (with the right "tips" ...), it is cheaper than other Pay per Click systems such as Google Adwords and it is very difficult to get "banned"!

If you are also one of those who think that a lot of advertising is useless on Facebook because nobody looks at them anyway, people are only there to "fuck around" or that maybe using it is too demanding, you have to keep updating yourself, the rules change quickly, only computer "phenomena" can do it, it only serves to find old schoolmates, etc ....

You're wrong my friend, and quite wrong too!

If Facebook is worth 23 billion dollars today, there is a reason, do you agree?

Well the reason why this company earns stellar figures is thanks to the advertisements you see to the right of your profile.

Every time the ad is clicked Facebook earns money, and if it has now achieved similar revenue, Facebook Ads are clicked, and how! If not, where would the earnings for the largest social network in the world come from?

But your luck is that the average price to pay compared to other Pay per click systems is still much lower!

The new version of the profile called "diary", highlights the ads even more.

In fact, from recent research carried out, the percentage of people who notice them and click on them has increased on average by about 20% !

But the basic problem is that, beyond their beliefs and / or assumptions and despite the enormous amount of traffic that arrives on the Social Network, only a few have really understood how to makeAds work by limiting expenses and increasing the CTR. .

If you are able to generate ads with similar CTRs, rest assured that Facebook will take this into account even when the performance of your ad drops physiologically, but the benefit in terms of costs and yield will continue over time! And I trust you that with some simple tricks, which most do not know, in some cases it is not even necessary to continue to have extraordinary performance from your ads to spend little and generate subscribers to your list by increasing the number of your potential customers!

And after almost three years and thousands of euros spent testing my ads on the "largest social network in the world" I can safely say, without being presumptuous, that I have achieved truly valid results .








BUT ATTENTION !!


To get good results from advertising campaigns, it is not enough to create high-performance ads that cost little, but it is of fundamental importance to have acted correctly both before and after the creation of the ad , otherwise your message risks going unnoticed and consequently you will waste time that money. Honestly, I have not yet seen anyone in Italy who explains in video how to lower the costs of your advertising campaign even before creating it or how to quickly create effective landing pages that convert visitors into subscribers to your lists , THUS INCREASING THE NUMBER OF YOURS. CUSTOMERS AND YOUR EARNINGS!

After clicking on the ad, the visitor must be directed to a landing page with a high conversion rate, only in this way is it possible to create DEADLY LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGNS AT LOW COST!

I thought it was time to share my knowledge and case studies on the Facebook advertising system with everyone, so that others can also benefit from what I know and the experiences I have had.


It is truly within everyone's reach to reach from 30 to 40 daily registrations with about twenty euros a day! I can guarantee you that with a little patience and commitment you too can reach this result and do better. And spending 20 euros to have 30 or 40 potential customers a day for an internet business means securing a potential daily income that in the worst case fluctuates between 40 and 60 euros a day! Try doing some maths and see how much this translates into per month ....



LihatTutupKomentar